- We stand the tallest when we stoop to help others.
- Live simply.. Speak kindly.. Care deeply... Love generously!
- The wealthiest person is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least.
- We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- "What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things."
- We can do no great things, only small things with great love. Mother Teresa.
- The happiest couples don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.
- And beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity.
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
- The best feelings are those that have no words to describe them.
- Don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without.
- "Love is just a word until someone special comes along and gives it meaning.
Please contact Tammy, owner of Arnella's Bridal, for a convenient time to meet at 724.283.8850. I am available Monday through Saturday for appointments. Please check map and driving directions for the easiest route to arrive at Arnella's.
Arnella's Bridal | 1054 Herman Road, Butler, PA 16002 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (724) 283-8850 | Fax: (724) 285-8909